ive been asked a few times now and rather than explain every time ive made a how to so see below for a brief how to on making ur own ubersaw!
Ubersaw prop made of foam core paper, small bottle, a straw, papertowel tube, electrical tape, hot glue, and paint.
inside the bottle is water+blue food colouring. if i decided to switch class i could simply unscrew the needle and replace it with red water. i like it when the red water comes out
also thanks a billion to
for helping me with the base! we made 2 of them his will likely be on DA soon as well so check that out if youd like!
WHAT YOU NEED:
board of foam core paper (dollarama or craft store), hot glue gun+hot glue sticks, electrical tape, a bottle (also found in dollarama in a pack of 3 in the isle with beuty shit like q-tips and stuff its in a plastic bag hanging on a hook). a drinking straw, food colouring, toilet paper tube, and acrylic paints.
(u may need to substitute the bottle with another if u dont have a dollarama, just look for little bottles)
1. draw the ubersaw to size on the foam core paper, (leaving a space for the bottle, include the blade+biger part), use an exacto knife to cut it out.
2. trace it over 4 more times (myn is 5 layers thick) cut them all out the same way.
3. cut the 'knife' part out of 2 of them, these will be the parts sandwiching the middle layer.
4. hotglue all the layers together
5. wrap the handle tightly in electrical tape.
6. cut a circle the size of the end of the paper tube and hot glue it to the end of the tube, cut the tube to size.
7. open a bottle (the one with the squirt pump is easiest just remove the tube inside and the top pump) fill the bottle with water +food colouring. seal the opening of the lid with hotglue so none spills out.
8. cut a straw at an angle to length and electrical tape it to the top of the bottle. screw the lid on.
9. hot glue the bottle to the inside of the tobe (at the base, remember to put the hot glue in the base first wait a sec till its a bit cool dont want to melt the bottle). then hot glue the tube base to the ubersaw.
10. carve the blade parts with the exacto knife to a V shape so it looks sharp and not square.
11. paint it (this i cant tutor u on realy, silver on the handle, brass on the blade, 'blood' on the tips)
12. wait for it to dry and then glaze it with a spray gloss if ud like.
13. now ur ready to cut a bitch in the face (no seriously keep it away from peoples faces irl).
any questions and u can just ask away
i may have missed stuff!
also i will try to make a how to with pictures for u guys next time i make one